- Install the included Rim Protection Foam Kit.
2. Remove the original Tesla wheel cover by pulling it away from the wheel.
3. Ensure there are no custom rim edge bands installed or any other product that may interfere with the wheel covers.
4. Install the Medusa wheel cover (without the center cap) on the wheel. Align the valve stem with the valve stem notch and then push the wheel cover against the wheel until you feel the center hub and the seven spoke clamps snap in place.
5. Next, install the Medusa center cap in the wheel cover. Align the five tabs on the center cap with the five rectangular pockets in the wheel cover and then push the center cap until it snaps into the wheel cover.
- Remove the center cap using a thin flat screwdriver and a soft cloth or paper towel to pry it out.
- Unsnap the wheel cover form the wheel by pulling the spokes.
- Do not install the center cap in the wheel cover before installing the wheel cover on the wheel.
- Do not drive with a wheel cover without a center cap.