- Remove the Aero wheel cover by pulling it away from the wheel
- Ensure there are no custom lug nut caps or rim edge bands installed. These will prevent the Orbital wheel covers from properly locking in place.
- Install the Orbital wheel cover (without center cap) on the wheel. Align the valve stem with the valve stem notch and then push the wheel cover against the wheel until you feel the center hub and the five spoke claps snap in place.
- Next, install the Orbital center caps in the wheel covers. Align the five tabs on the center cap with the five rectangular pockets in the wheel cover and then push the center cap until it snaps into the wheel cover.
- Remove the center cap. Using a thin flat screwdriver and a soft cloth to pry it out. Alternatively, a strong 2″ suction cup can be used.
- Unsnap the wheel cover form the wheel by pulling the spokes.
- Do not install the center cap in the wheel cover before installing the wheel cover on the wheel.
- Do not drive with a wheel cover without a center cap.