This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website Rimetrix.com (our “website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This Policy applies to information we collect on this website, and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through other means (such as any other website operated by Rimetrix or a third party), or any third party, including through any content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing and shipping addresses, including state, ZIP code, and city
- Phone numbers
- Usage data, including IP addresses, browser information, diagnostic data, mobile device information and time/place of website access
Tracking Technology and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our website. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, you can read an article like this one: “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?”
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Rimetrix, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
Rimetrix may use your personal data, as outlined above, for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website: Your information may be utilized to monitor usage and security of the platform. We utilize a website hosting service that may gain access to your information as part of the services they provide to Rimetrix.
- To manage your Account: We may use the information you provided in registering for an Account to better serve you. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities on the website as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: Your personal data enables the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contracts for the products, items, or services you have purchased or any other contracts formed between us and you through the website. This includes disclosure of personal data to third-party shipping and logistics companies.
- To contact you: Your personal data enables us to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with updates and manage your requests: Your personal data allows us to provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or asked us about unless you have opted not to receive such information. Your data also allows us to manage and attend to requests you may make of Rimetrix through the website.
- For other purposes: We may use your personal data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing, and user experience.
We may share your information with:
- Service providers: We may share your personal data with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the website.
- Law enforcement: We may disclose your personal data under certain circumstances in accordance with governing laws or other valid request by public authorities.
- Business transfers: We may disclose your personal data to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, wherein personal data held by us is among the assets transferred.
- With other users: When you share personal information in the comments section or other public areas of the website with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside of our website. Similarly, other users may be able to view descriptions of your activity or communicate with you via public comments.
- Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Data Security and Storage
We have taken commercially reasonable measures to secure and maintain your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. While we retain personal information provided when you create an account, we utilize a third-party credit card processor who may separately collect and maintain some of your personal data.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Comments and Engagement
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect data shown in the form, and the commenter’s IP address and browser information. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the web host to see if you are using it. Your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Links to Other Websites
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our CCPA policy.
PO Box #470032
Broadview Hts. OH 44147
(330) 305 2711